Picture Quote

Happy Wednesday Nice Girls!

I think I am slowly becoming obsessed with Pinterest.  I cannot help myself, I just want to share all of the cool items, DIY projects, quotes and other fun things I have come across on this fabulous website.  Once I feel like I have put together enough boards and pins I will write a post about the website and link my boards in the post so you can see my pins.  I'm sure you have no idea what I am talking about so here is a quick explanation.  The boards are like bulletin boards.  You pin things (pictures) on them that you like, love or a place you would love to travel to.  If this sounds confusing click the link, sign up and everything will make sense to you as soon as open your site.  Its fun, easy and a great way to show how unique you are.  

After a rough and stressful day I decided I would share another quote picture I found on Pinterest.  I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.  It definitely brightened up my day.  

What did you think of this saying?   Do you like the new motivational, fun, life related picture quotes?  Do you have a blog request or an idea for a future post?  Please leave all of your feedback in the comments below.  Don't forget about the smile challenge.  If you forgot about the challenge or would like to learn about it click here.  And remember, nice girls always finish first.

BrittneeNoel 

No comments: