Hey Nice girls, happy Wednesday. I hope you are enjoying the last few days/ weeks of summer. I can’t believe it is almost time to move back in and start my senior year. With back to school right around the corner I received a blog request asking for some great back to school outfit ideas.
When I think of going back to school in the fall I picture new shoes, jeans, makeup and cute tops! A great way to see what the fall fashions are is to either shop online or visit the stores to see what the mannequins are sporting.
Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe are great stores to shop at if you are shopping on a college girl’s budget. These stores have cute clothes for great prices. Charlotte Russe and Forever 21 usually have good sales going on as well.
Don’t forget about Express, The Limited and Jones New York. Although these are a few of my favorite stores they can be a bit pricey but they are a good place to shop if you are looking for fall business clothes for an internship or for work.
These are a few outfits I suggest:
1. Jeans, a cute top/ graphic tee, flip flops or flats. Don’t be afraid to rock a cute pair of heels if you are wearing long jeans. Just make sure the heel is an appropriate height for you to walk in.
2. Capri’s, a cute top/ graphic tee, flip flops or flats.
3. Jean shorts and a cute top/ graphic tee. I am a snow baby and get cold so easily. If I wear shorts and a t-shirt to class I always take a light sweater with me just in case I get cold.
4. Sundress with a light sweater, cute wedges, flip flops or flats
5. If you are having a casual day do not be afraid of a pair of yoga pants, a high messy pony tail, cute t-shirt and fun athletic shoes.
6. I also love to wear hats. Hats are a great way to hide a bad hair day or to cover up the “I didn’t have time to wash my hair this morning” kind of hair.
Visit my favorite places by clicking on the Store.
Forever 21 ( I am not sure why this is the only purple link... weird)
I know I get into the bad habit of wearing sweats to class all the time as I know most college students do. I usually look nice for class the first 2 weeks of school then I slowly move into comfortable sweat pants. All most every girl moves from cute and sassy clothes to comfortable and sleepy clothes. Try to challenge yourself to go as long as possible to look cute and sassy. Go to bed an hour earlier and wake up more than 15 minutes before your first class. I promise if you get into a good sleeping schedule you will have no problem looking cute and sassy all semester long.
I hope these few ideas will help you to look fierce, fabulous and well put together when classes start. What do you think of an outfit of the day post? Is this the type of thing you would like to read about or would you rather have it in a video blog? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below. Also, share your favorite back to school outfits and your preferred places to shop.
Love you guys! And remember, nice girls always finish first.