With the new year right around the corner I know everyone including myself is thinking about their New Year's Resolutions. New Year's resolutions can be fun and exciting but at the same time they can be discouraging and hard to stick too. I am all about having positive goals and ones I know that I will be able to stick with. So this year I decided to have a few beauty resolutions for 2012.
To keep these goals manageable, I am going to start of with a 30 day challenge for each goal. If I am able to conquer these goals in 30 days I will keep up with them and add a few more. I am not a fan of long term goals, so I set short term goals and then extend the goal for another period of time. I'm hoping a small 30 challenge will make these resolutions more manageable and I'll be able to stay focused and motivated!
2012 Beauty Resolutions:
1. Remove makeup every evening before bed. I have a bad habit of going to bed with my makeup on. This is a huge cause of the early morning blemishes we all hate so much! This is something that needs to become apart of my nighttime routine, but until then it is apart of my 30 day challenge.
2. Use my Clarisonic at least once a day when washing my face. Click HERE to read about the benefits of the Clarisonic.
3. Hit the gym a minimum of twice a week. Since I am graduating in May I have made a promise to myself that I will leave College in the same shape I was in when I entered 3 years ago. I know I will most likely go more then twice a week but I do not want to set a goal I will not stick with.
4. Remove my makeup before heading to the gym. Working out with your makeup on is terrible for your face. It makes it hard for your pours to breath and this is another cause of blemishes. Remember to wash your face after your workout as well. A clean face is a happy face before, during and after your workout! :)
5. Cut down on the junk food. I'm your typical junk food junkie and I would rather eat a bag of candy then an apple. Its time too break down and put the apple before the candy!
I wish you the best of luck with you New Year's resolutions. When thinking of yours try to keep them simple, fun and easy to stick with. I would love to hear all about yours in the comments below. I am also looking for ideas to improve my blog for the new year. Also feel free to comment with posts you would be interested in reading.
Here's to a happy and healthy 2012! Be fierce, Be fabulous, Be you and remember, nice girls always finish first!
BrittneeNoel All American Nice Girl