Nice Girl: Positively Positive

Hey Nice Girls!


For those of you who follow me on Facebook you probably saw my status yesterday. I posted “Making today a great day regardless of the weather! Happy Wednesday.” One of the new members in my sorority commented stating “you are so optimistic… I need that to rub off on me! Haha”. Well Chelsie, congratulations you are the inspiration for today’s Nice Girl post.

For the past few weeks I have been making a life style change. I have been working out more, eating healthy and trying to have a more positive attitude about everything I do. I can tell you I have truly seen a difference in the past few weeks. I have been sleeping better, I’m not as stressed and I feel great. My glass is definitely half full.

I came across this quote while searching around on pinterest last night.




I believe you should live your life by this quote. Make the best of every situation, every rainy day and every bad hair day. I have learned there is no reason to cry over spilled milk, just clean it up and pour yourself another glass. If you laugh instead of cry, if you dance in the rain and if you wear a hat on a bad hair day you will feel much better. Try not to stress over something you cannot control. Just make the best of everything that is thrown your way. Everything happens for a reason and in the end, you will be a stronger person because of your experiences.

So I challenge you to bring out the beauty in your ugliest days. I challenge you to wear a hat on a bad hair day, laugh instead of cry and dance in the rain. How are you going to look at today? Are you going to put a smile on your face and set out to conquer the world? I think you should and I know you can.

Let me know in the comments below of how you are going to stay positive today, and tell me about a time you brought out the beauty in an ugly day, I would love to hear about it. I hope you are having a wonderful Thursday. I know I am. Enjoy your weekend. I hope it will be full of relaxation. Be fierce, Be fabulous, Be You, and remember, nice girls always finish first.

Much love,

BrittneeNoel

No comments: