It's your time to SHINE!

Hey Nice girls!



Are you an avid nice girl reader? Do you believe you are a true nice girl? If so, I want to spotlight you on my blog. I am looking to update the spotlight tab and I would love to give one of you the opportunity to shine on my page.


The girl I am looking for is a true nice girl. She is positive, caring, kind, hopeful, helpful, understanding, fierce and of course FABULOUS!


If you are chosen to be the first spotlighted reader on my page you will have the opportunity to:


      - ** Write a guest blog on my page on a topic of your choice as long as it is nice girl approved!!!**


      - Be featured for the month of November on the spotlight page,


      - And write a short Bio about yourself and answer a few all about me nice girl questions so the other readers and myself can get to know you better.


Here’s how you enter:


      - Send me an email: allamericannicegirl@yahoo.com. You must include your name, the reason you continue to follow my blog and a few sentences about the things you have done to live the lifestyle of a nice girl. The deadline to enter is October 31, 2011. I must have your entry by 11:59pm eastern time.


      - If you are not able to send an email, feel free to leave a comment below with all the necessary information listed above. Don’t forget to include your name in the entry.


I am super excited about this so I hope a lot of you will take an interest in the opportunity and submit an entry. I plan to continue the spotlight contest as long as this round is a success.


I hope you are all having a fabulous Thursday and remember, nice girls always finish first.


BrittneeNoel

No comments: