Your Cell Phone & Your Acne

Hey everyone!

I bet you are wondering what your cell phone and your acne have in common.  This is something I personally just learned and thought it would be a useful blog topic that most may be interested in.  
Picture from here


Did you know that your cell phone can be a main cause for black heads, blemishes or full on breakouts?  Think about it for a second.  During the day you place your phone in your handbag, on the desk for class, or maybe you drop it on the ground.  Each time you do these things your phone picks up more and more bacteria… Gross right!!?

Here’s another fun fact:  Dermatologists can usually tell which ear your hold your phone up to when you are talking on the phone!  I know I would be freaked out if my Dr. told me “Oh I also noticed you hold your phone up to your right ear when you are on the phone”.  AWKWARD!  

So do your face a favor and take action against the bacteria that is coming into contact with your face.  Right now as you are reading this reach for a cotton ball and put rubbing alcohol on it or a Lysol wipe and clean off your phone.  Try to add this into your nightly routine.  Right after you wash your makeup off of your face grab your phone and disinfect if for the next day.  If you are someone who breaks out in the cheek area, I bet you will see a huge difference in your face by doing this. 

If you have any other acne tips and tricks leave them in the comments below.  I know I would love to hear about them.  Also check out this post for a few more of my tips about keeping your face clean.

Make it a great day!  Be Fierce, Be Fabulous, Be You and remember, nice girls always finish first!

BrittneeNoel

No comments: