Ponytail Wednesdays


Happy Ponytail Wednesday!

My mom came up with the phrase Ponytail Wednesday back when I was in high school because I would always wear a ponytail on Wednesdays.  I tried to look my best Monday and Tuesday but by the time Wednesday rolled around, I was tired of the whole hair routine – the washing, drying, products, brushes, curling irons, flat irons, hair spray!  By Wednesday I had had enough and could only manage a pony.  The midweek reprieve was usually enough to get me back on track for the rest of the week so by Thursday I was back to the washing and drying and products and brushes and curling irons…you get the picture.

I thought it would be fun to bring back Ponytail Wednesday here on the All American Nice Girl Blog.  Posted below are a few pictures of different ways to wear your hair up or in a ponytail on days when you do not feel like the washing and drying and products and brushes...like me on any given Wednesday.

Knot Pony
Found here

The Fun Bun 
Click here to see this look

Three Twisted Buns

Click here to get further instructions on this look.


Let me know in the comments below if you have a day like my Ponytail Wednesday.  Also, let me know if you try any of these hairstyles and let me know if you would like more of these posts!

Be Fierce, Be Fabulous, Be You and remember, nice girls always finish first!

BrittneeNoel 

No comments: