Blogs I follow

Hey Nice Girls!

Hopefully you had a great Monday and an awesome start to your week!  I thought it might be fun to share with you the blogs I follow and read on a daily basis.  I tend to find a lot of the blogs I follow through Pinterest.  Let me know in the comments about the other blogs you follow.  I am always looking for a fun and energetic blog to read.

Here are the 8 blogs I follow:


The Nest Effect
a lovely little blog
Between U & Me
Fab Fatale
cupcakes and cashmere
NAM Blog by Breanne Maples
NAM Blog by Tiffany Saylor
Brandy Wendler

Also, please leave a few blog requests in the comment section.  I would really like to post more on topics you would be interested in reading about.  I cannot wait to see what you come up with.  Be fierce, Be fabulous, Be you and remember, nice girls always finish first.

BrittneeNoel

Picture found here

No comments: