Ponytail Wednesdays- Topsy Tail

Happy Ponytail Wednesday Topsy Tail style!

I've been wearing a Topsy Tail on the days where I am short on time and still looking for a more fancy hairstyle.  This is a great way to look put together without putting a lot of time into your hair.


This hair style is possible with or without the Topsy Tail tool.  However, if you are in the market for one this is what it looks like.

Here

Check out the original commercial for the Topsy Tail:


Let me know in the comments below if you love this hair style.  Be on the look out for more Ponytail Wednesday's.  Be Fierce, Be Fabulous, Be You and remember, nice girls always finish first.

BrittneeNoel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to do this all the time when i was younger (like grade school)lol! I forgot completly about it I guess, I'm going to have to give it a shot again! Thanks for the reminder! :)