Hey Nice Girls. Today’s second post is about the top 10 drugstore products I use every morning. This includes everything but my makeup and hair straightener.
My Top 10 Products are:
1. Colgate toothbrush in pink: Pink because it is my favorite color.
2. Crest 3D toothpaste: I heard great things about this toothpaste and wanted to give it a try. The tube says it will remove 80% of surface stains in 2 weeks. I am almost at the 2 week mark so I will let you know my thoughts.
3. Opti-Free Replenish: I use this every morning to clean my contacts.
4. Equate hand soap: Raspberry scent
5. Aussie Sprunch Hair Spray: I like the smell of this hair spray and it also is an all-day hold.
6. Equate Original Clean: Facial Cleansing Towelettes: I use these to remove an excess makeup from the day before.
7. Secret Clinical Strength- Light and fresh scent: M daily deodorant.
8. Garnier Moisture rescue refreshing gel-cream: My daily moisturizer. I love this product. I plan on doing a review for you!
9. Soft Soap body wash-Sweet honeysuckle and orange peel: This body wash is amazing!! I love to shower in the morning because this body wash wakes me right up! It smells great but does not have an all-day lingering smell which I like!
10. Cetaphil daily facial cleanser: I use this to wash my face after I take my makeup off in the morning. I will use this cleanser along with my Clarisonic. Never heard of a Clarisonic? Check out their website: Clarisonic
Like I stated before all of these products can be found in the drugstore. The only one that can’t be found at your local Walgreens is the Clarisonic. What are the top 10 products you use in the morning when you are getting ready? Please don’t be afraid of leaving comments. I love to read them and will respond to almost all of them. Leave your blog requests in the comments below and I look forward to talking to you in the next post! And remember, nice girls always finish first.