Quick Tip: Brow Tweezing

Hey Nice Girls!

Here’s a quick tip for tweezing your eye brows! I hate to tweeze my eye brows for many reasons but the biggest reason is because I can never get it just right. I would rather pay to have mine waxed then tweeze. Although it is not practical for a college student to always pay for an eye brow wax I did some research and thought I would share it with all of you!

1. Choose the right tweezers: Try to find a sharp slanted style.

2. Tweeze Post-Shower: The warm waters helps soften hair and allows them to slip out easier

3.Ease the Ouch: If the thought of plucking is too painful or it is right before your period (when skin is most sensitive) try using a numbing gel (Orajel-baby teething Pain Medicine) to ease the pain.

4. Correct Shape: Your brow should begin at your tear duct, peak in line with the outer side of your iris and end at a point that falls 45 degrees from the outer corner of your eye. Here is an example.



I hope you are all having a fabulous Monday! Let me know if you have any brow tips in the comments below! And remember, nice girls always finish first.

BrittneeNoel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also HATE to do my brows myslef!! it hurts and then i just seem to talk myslef out of doing it lol which is really bad n not attractive. bo I would much rather go somewhere and have them do it, but...have you ever tried "threading"?!? OMG! I LOVE it!! it does not hurt at all and looks amazing and for me at least seems to last sooo much longer than haveing them waxed! you should try it if you have not!!! have a GREAT day!!