How do you hold your place?

Happy Saturday night nice girls!

I’m getting ready to settle down for the evening and read for a bit. I’m currently reading “The Time-Traveling Fashionista” by Bianca Turetsky. It’s not a bad read however it is a little young for me.

I have been struggling to find a perfect book mark. I hate to fold the corner of the page. I just think it is so rude to the book. If I was a book I would not want someone folding down the corner of one of my pages! Plus it keeps your books looking nicer. I’m usually not picky about what I use to hold my place in a book. I’m known for grabbing an old receipt or even a piece of paper. This past book I read I used one of my Miss Ohio Teen business cards. I thought it was great! It was like a trip down memory lane every time I opened my book. I have been wanting something pretty to hold my place. I’m actually thinking about getting a nice book mark from Things Remembered. I want to get my favorite quote engraved on it. Maybe I’ll splurge sometime soon and just buy it!

My question to you is what do you use to hold your place in a book? Do you use something like an old piece of paper or do you use something unique and special to you?

Also, what are you currently reading? I only have one book left to read after the one I’m currently reading so I am on the lookout for a new one.

I hope you are enjoying your weekend and I will talk to you next time. And remember, nice girls always finish first.

BrittneeNoel

No comments: