What have I been up to?

Hey Nice girls!

Summer is just 5 finals away! I can’t wait to be home for the summer. I want to take this time to give a Reader’s Digest version of what I have been up to.

These past few weeks have been crazy, hence the limited number of blogs I have posted. Last week I was diligently working away at a huge project for my marketing class that was due last Thursday. Wednesday night my professor sent out a friendly email reminding the class that the project was due the next day. Well… after working so hard to complete my project I received another email Thursday morning. My professor said he had the due dates mixed up and the project was not due for another week. Just saying I was irritated is an understatement. After I realized I no longer had to worry about the project I smiled and got over my “project due date issue”.

This past weekend I made a trip home to spend a relaxing weekend with my parents. If helping out around the house is considered relaxing then cleaning and laundry is the cheapest stress reliever on the market. It was so nice to go home and sleep in my own bed. Before I ventured home I put a feeder block in my fish tank. I placed a 10 day feeder block in the tank for Bubba (my fish). Well the block is meant for 5 -6 fish for 10 days. Oops! I think poor Bubba has a tummy ache! Keeping my fingers crossed that he will be ok.

I am also very excited to announce that I have been being a good girl with school work. I have started to prep for finals way earlier than I normally would. Here is the biggest question I have. Why do professors give tests the week before the final exam? I feel like the test is a waste of paper. I mean the same material will be on the final anyway, so why test me twice? That’s just some food for thought for the night.

Most people know I am going to be an RA next year. I was thrilled to find out I was placed in the dorm of my choice. I have been patiently waiting to find out my room assignment. I was hoping for a large RA room, but it didn’t work out that way. I have a small room. I am going to have to scale down on everything I bring back to college in the fall. I guess the plus side is that my dad won’t have to carry in as much. Hehe.

Well this is all for my rambling blog about absolutely nothing. Feel free to comment below and let me know what you think about the professors testing the class on last minute material that will also be on the final.

Have a great rest of the week and remember, nice girls always finish first.

BrittneeNoel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

actually I liked your rambling blog. It is always nice to hear about what you are doing. As for the professors test, since I've never been to college and high school is only a memory from 1967 I guess I really can't say anything about that.