April Favorites

Hey Nice girls!

I have a lot I want to share with you. First and foremost, I am thinking of starting a Vlog channel on YouTube. Please let me know what you think below in the comment section. I think this would be a great way to share everything with you.

April favorites. This month I have decided to do a favorites and regrets blog. There are always those things you purchase and love and then there are the items you regret. Please do not become offended it you do not like my favorites or if you love a product or something that I don’t like. Here we go. Enjoy!

First on my list for April is my sorority, Delta Zeta! I am so excited to start my wonderful journey with all of the fabulous young women in DZ. After initiation I knew this was the top item on my favorites list for April. For those followers who are high school seniors and are getting ready for college, consider Greek Life. So far so good for me! I have no regrets and I love DZ and all of my wonderful sisters!

I’ve been on a beauty product kick for the last few months and have been purchasing new products. I bought a fabulous compact from Sephora. I was suckered into it while I was standing in line to buy a few other things. You know how they line all those products up right beside the checkout line? Yep, that’s where this was but I’m so glad I found it. Inside there are 8 eye shadows, 4 lip glosses and a bronzer. I am in love with the eye shadows! The pigments are bright and vibrant and I highly recommend them. Next time you are standing in line, I hope you can find some great eye colors too! J

Recently I have been on the hunt for great nail polish for my toes. I like to wear a bright but tasteful pretty pink. Believe it or not I have had a hard time finding a pink that I love. I finally found an OPI color that I’m crazy about. I would love to share the color with you all, but my parents just left with basically everything from my dorm room including the polish. But is an awesome color! I love it! Go out and buy a new OPI and give your feet a pop of color!

Now, there is one thing that purchased this month which I regret. As I mentioned above I have been on the search for a great polish color. While I was in Sephora I was glancing at their brand of polish colors. Now for those who are unaware, OPI actually makes a brand of polish for Sephora. Thinking to myself that the polish would be good because it is made by OPI, I purchased a pretty pink and a top coat from Sephora’s collection. When I finally found the time to paint my nails it took not 1, not 2, but 3 coats of polish for the color to not be transparent on my nail. I am really not happy with the collection OPI makes for Sephora. Its way too thin and definitely not the same quality as the regular OPI polish. The prices are the same, so if you are on the lookout for polish, purchase OPI. You will be much happier with the purchase.

Well girls this is all I have for right now. Look back in about a week after finals are over for another blog. Hopefully I will be able to post my Project 10 book list!

Good Luck on finals for those of you who are taking them in the next week or so. And for my high school seniors, school is almost over. Don’t let senioritis get the best of you! Love you all!

And remember, nice girls always finish first!

BrittneeNoel

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

after the last "my favorites" blog this old lady went out and bought the tinted moisturizer and I love it. so much better then heavy foundation.

Liz said...

I love your favorites blogs! Pink is my favorite nail color and pretty much my favorite color in general, haha. Did you see that OPI came out with 4 new pink colors? You should check it out! They're really light, but pretty.

Anonymous said...

i also love ur favorites blogs and i think the vlog is a great idea!! i think they would b more informative and get to c ur beautiful shining face. recently i have been tryin to find a new face wash but not haveing a whole bunch of luck. i was wondering if u or any other follower would have some recomendations for me. thanks!

All American Nice Girl said...

I use Clinique 7 day scrub for me face wash. I really like this one because it is not harsh on your skin, and you can use it twice a day. If you do not like the scrub idea, Clinique also has a great mild liquid soap which is amazing too. If you are not looking to spend a lot of money on a face wash look at Target or Walmart. Anything by Neutrogena would be a good wash. Let me know what you end up purchasing. And best of luck looking for one! :)