Prepping

Hey nice girls!

Due to the fact that I feel like I am slacking in the blog department, I have decided to write a random blog for today.

So last night after a much needed workout, I feel asleep at 7pm and woke up 2 hours later. Oops! Thanks to my nap, I had a very hard time trying to fall asleep last night. As I was lying in bed an awesome idea popped into my head. Although you may have thought of this before I wanted to share what dawned on me.

As I have mentioned before, classes are starting to come to an end which mean finals are right around the corner. Yikes! I am not one who enjoys studying so for the next 3 ½ weeks I will be prepping for finals instead of “studying”. In my mind, prepping for finals sounds much more appealing then studying for finals. Let’s face it. Studying is, well, sometimes a drag. But prepping is much more sophisticated and intriguing. Don’t ya think?!

Try putting a mental twist on things the next time you are faced with a less than appealing task. It’s a silly way to have fun with your responsibilities.

I hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday! Remember nice girls always finish first.

BrittneeNoel

2 comments:

Samantha Rakell said...

Wow Britt, thanks for the idea on a new way of looking at responsibilities. I have tons of homework to get done and I've been doing it very slowly and every time I go to do my homework it well, makes me feel "ugh I don't want to do this because there's so much". But your right. If I look at it in a different way maybe I wont feel that way. I think you have a flair for writing. Its nice to read. :)

Anonymous said...

ok now I wil prep supper instead of cook supper. LOL Loved it!!