Happy New Year!



HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

With a new year comes new beginning and opportunities.  I’m sure there is a list sitting around your room somewhere with your new year resolutions on it.  Maybe it is crumbled in a ball, on the floor or maybe it is just a small list of goals in your head.  Either way I’m sure you have thought about something you want to change this year- I know I have. 

Happy New Year from my pink
little piggy calendar!
Last year I set {Beauty Resolutions} which I thought might be a fun change to the typical New Year’s resolutions I usually make and fail to keep up with.  I think the New Year snuck up on me this year because I have not thought about many things to list as my New Year’s resolutions. 

However, there are a few things that I want to get done this month and continue to keep up with. 

First, I want to clean out my medicine cabinet of all expired products.  There are a few things that need to go so I can be more organized with my products. 

Day 1 of my day by day show calendar!
Secondly, I want to continue to keep taking care of my skin.  I have been diligent with washing my face, moisturizing and then taking off my makeup again at night. I have seen a huge difference in the appearance of my skin in the past few weeks.    

Other than that I cannot think of anything that I want to {state in writing} that I want to do this year.  I usually do the whole “I want to lose weight, be healthier… blah blah blah”.  I’m sure some of you might have done the same thing- maybe even for 2013.  If so I wish you the best of luck.  I for one have never been able to keep up with those types of resolutions. 

What types of things are you planning to accomplish tomorrow, this month, this year?  I would love to hear about them in the comments below.  Good Luck to everyone with your New Year’s resolutions/goals that you have set for yourself.  If you are diligent I know nothing will stand in your way of success!  Stay tuned for more blogs this month!

Be Fierce, Be Fabulous, Be You and remember, nice girls always finish first!

BrittneeNoel 

1 comment:

Hunter Mae said...

this year I plan to focus on myself a little more and not let other people try to interfer or get me down in my day to day life. I plan on doing what I need to do to brighten my future more. My goal is to have a healthier life; physicaly, spitiually, and emotionaly