Goodbye Shoes

Ever wake up on the wrong side of the bed?  Well I swear it seems as if I woke up on the wrong side this morning even though I woke up exactly where I always do.  Today is one of those I HATE Monday days.  I woke up in a bad mood, I have a 12 page paper due on Wednesday that cannot seem to start itself, I'm dreading night class and I have a meeting that I have no time for today.

Ohhhhh 20 days until graduation... that's what I keep telling myself!

When I have a bad day I throw on a pair of fabulous shoes to make me feel better.  I like to think of these as my goodbye shoes.  Goodbye stress, goodbye bad day, goodbye bad mood shoes.  As strange as it sounds it works every time.  Although my shoes are sitting at home in my closet just the thought of my pretty Swarovski Crystal Jimmy Choo's can brighten my day!  

Another favorite way to brighten up my day is to listen to a few songs that have a nice kick to them!  I've really been enjoying Carrie Underwood's Good Girl.  Not only is it a great song it also talks about my goodbye shoes!  Even though it is in a different way.  If you haven't heard it already... CHECK IT OUT! 


I hope your having a better day then me!!  Let me know in the comments below how you deal with having a bad day!  I would love to read them!  Be Fierce, Be Fabulous, Be You and remember, nice girls always finish first!

BrittneeNoel 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you still writting booger or what?