I'm co-hosting an internet radio show!

Hey Everyone!


I have some very exciting news to share with all of you!  I have a fabulous opportunity to co-host the “Under Review” internet radio show!  If you cannot tell already I am super excited about this!  I first met these wonderful guys through Twitter (@Wakilesneedshow) and immediately knew we would be cyber friends!  Dillon and J.P. host a fun interactive show on Tuesday and a sports show on Wednesdays both running from 6:00-8:00pm.  Click here to visit their website for more information. 


I will be co-hosting next Tuesday night (January 24 from 6-8pm) during their “At the End of the Day” talk show.  This show is about news, entertainment and fun topics that go on in our everyday life.  During the show listeners are invited to call in and join the conversation and share the opinions and their funny stories related to the show’s topic. 


Log onto www.blogtalkradio.com/under-review to listen to me co-host with J.P. next week.  Join the conversation by calling (619) 393-6431.  I would love to hear from you!


Here are the topics:
  - Tell us about that special someone... maybe it is a parent, sibling, aunt, uncle or BFF and what makes that person so special.
 - Can people be in a relationship and have a best friend(s) of the opposite sex?
 - What are your dating rules?  

Visit the Under Review Facebook page by clicking here


Also, they have taken time out of their day to share my blog with their listeners via twitter.  Please help me repay the favor and “LIKE” their facebook page. I would really appreciate it!


Keep a look out for some upcoming blog posts, and I look forward to talking with you next week on the radio show.  If you have any questions please feel free to leave comments below or contact Dillon or J.P. directly through their website or twitter. 


Be Fierce, Be Fabulous, Be You and remember, nice girls always finish first!


BrittneeNoel 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting!!! I am so happy for you! is there a way to view the show after that time? I am not free to view it then but would love to later! Have a great day! :)

All American Nice Girl said...

Thanks so much for the kind words! I believe you can listen afterwards. J.P. mentioned they are free on itunes...!! Hopefully you'll be able to catch it afterwards! Have a great weekend!