Feel the burn!

Hey Nice Girls!


This is what the calendar looks like!
My shoe tape dispenser made a
guest appearance in the photo!  
I hope you are having a great start to your weekend!  During the holiday season I received a day by day calendar as a combined birthday/ Christmas gift from a friend.  The calendar is cute, girly and a perfect fit for me seeing that it is "The Shopaholic's Daily Calendar" for 2012.  The calendar includes a daily fact, quote or something funny about shopping.  It definitely keeps me laughing.  Yesterday's topic was fantastic and I just have to share it with all of you shoppers out there.


This is what the page said:
" It's not just your budget that gets whittled away when you shop-- turns out your waistline does, too.  According to a story in the Daily Mail, the average woman can burn up to 48,000 calories a year during retail therapy!  Here's the math, according to a study published by Skinny Cow low-fat deserts: Women make an average of 132 shopping trips each year, for a grand total of 159 hours and 56 minutes of brisk browsing.  They burn about 5 calories per minute, according to researchers, for a total of 47,700 calories over a twelve-month period." - glamour.com


ISN'T THAT FABULOUS TO HEAR!!


If i can burn that many calories shopping I'm going to start hitting up the mall a lot more then I do now.  So ladies, the next time you need a little retail therapy, need new shoes just because or really need a new outfit for the office just tell your boyfriend, husband or significant other that you are going to work out for a few hours.  They will never know the difference!  Just remember to hide that credit card bill! :)


I thought this was a fun blog to post.  If you would like more funny tips from my calendar let me know and I will be more then happy to post a few every now and again.  Stay tuned for more blogs!


Be fierce, be fabulous, be you and remember, nice girls always finish first!


Get out there and get your workout (mall) on!


BrittneeNoel

No comments: