Nice Girl: My best friend

Hey everyone and happy Sunday.  I hope you were able to make the best of your weekend because tomorrow we will be back at it full force.  Today is day 5 of the nice girl series.  For those of you who prefer to read other types of posts I will post something different on Wednesday.  Today I want to talk about my best friend.  

Here are a few hints about my best friend.  Try and guess who she is.
She loves to watch the birds
She loves jewelry
Shopping is her one and only sport
Pizza Hut is her favorite
She's obsessed with QVC and can totally rock flat boots! :) 
Some people call her Dian, Dian Snyder or even Bat, but me... I call her Dsnyd... I call her mom!

This describes my mom and I perfectly! :)  
In the attempt to not make this to sappy, mom your my best friend.  I much rather come home on the weekends and spend them with you instead of wasting away at BW.  You’re the best mom any girl could ask for and I'm lucky to have you in my life.  Thank for all of the sacrifices you make to make my life so special.  I think you are the only person I have met that considers shopping a sport and it’s a good thing we are on the same team because we could definitely give each other a run for our money.  I know its Monday morning as you are reading this so I hope you have a great day and I will call you after class!  I love you more than I can say in words!

If you have a blog request please leave it in the comments below.  Otherwise, have a great week and make the most of it!  Be fierce, Be fabulous, Be you and remember, nice girls always finish first!

BrittneeNoel 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have no words...

I love you!!!

Mom