Project 10 Book List

Hey Nice girls!

I know you have all been waiting for my Project 10 Book list. I really wanted to get it posted before I started any of the books, but with my college stuff scattered everywhere, I had to search for the books before I could choose which ones I was going to read. I think after I finish each book I will write a small review about the book. Please feel free to give me an update on your Project 10 ideas for the summer. I would love to hear all about your ideas! Remember to keep checking back for the reviews and also new blogs that I will be posting. Please, please, please leave me comment about blogs you would be interested in reading.

Without further ado, I present the…

Official Project 10 Book list

1. Last Summer by Hailey Abbott: Complete

2. Montana 1948 by Larry Watson

3. That Summer by Sarah Dessen

4. Sloppy First by Megan McCafferty

5. Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson

6. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks

7. Little Bee by Chris Cleave

8. Waiting for the Moon by Kristin Hannah

9. Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult

10. On Mystic Lake by Kristin Hannah

If you are interested in starting a Project 10 for the summer check out my Project 10 blog. This blog explains the rules of the project. Listed below are books I have read in the past and I highly recommend all of them.

My favorite book list:

1. The Bridges of Madison County by Robert James Waller

2. The Private Series by Kate Brian

3. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

4. A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks

5. Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah

6. True Colors by Kristin Hannah

These are all great reads! If you have not already figured it out, Nicholas Sparks and Kristin Hannah are my favorite authors. If you are looking for a book for the summer these 6 are all fast reads and I could not put them down.

Enjoy your summer with a great book and remember, nice girls always finish first.

BrittneeNoel

No comments: