Shopping Slang

Hey everyone!  In my post Feel the burn I talked about “The Shopaholic Daily Calendar” for 2012. 
In the past few weeks there have been a few “Shopping Slang” posts.   They’re cute so I thought I would share.

Shopping Slang
Shop lift

“When an obsessed shopaholic’s shopping bags get so overfilled that her husband/ boyfriend uses them as dumbbells. 

Girl: Have you seen my Saks bags?
Guy: Hang on—I’m almost finished with this set.  I’m gonna have great biceps after this session of shop lifting.

-urbandictionary.com


Shopping Slang
Shop Story

“A shop story is a good story involving retail thriftiness.  It usually involved saving vast amounts of unexpected money on a major purchase or purchases.  It can involve a really good sale or it can involve a deal no one else can match. 

Girl 1: I just scored a vintage Burberry purse at an estate sale for $50.
Girl 2: Tell me more, sounds like a great shop story.

-urbandictionary.com

I hope you start your week off right with a little laugh from these posts.  Be Fierce, Be Fabulous, Be You and remember, nice girls always finish first!

BrittneeNoel

*All words inside the boxes are credited to the “The Shopaholic Daily Calendar” for 2012.  The maker of the calendar gives each post credit to urbandictionary.com.  Questions? Email me.  

No comments: