Ponytail Wednesdays- Top knot

Hey Wednesday beauties!  

Its another beautiful sunny day here in Northeast Ohio.  On this perfect day, nothings standing in my way!  I have had this song stuck in my head since I woke up this morning!  What a fabulous day for a fabulous song! 



 I have been loving this warm weather, shorts and cute dresses.  However, along with hot weather comes the need for more fun and unique ponytails!  The past few days I have been wearing my hair up because when it is hot outside I do not like to have my hair on the back of my neck.  I find it uncomfortable so I try to rock a few cute looks instead of the everyday pony.  

What do you think of the top knot?  

1

2

3

Here is a small tutorial on how to accomplish this fabulous look: 

4


I love this hair style!  I have yet to figure out the best way to style my hair this way.  Do you have any tips or advice?

I hope you are able to get outside and enjoy the beautiful day that is ahead of us!  Be Fierce, Be Fabulous, Be You and remember, nice girls always finish first!

Have a great one!
BrittneeNoel 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I style my hair like #2 quiet often when I am short on time! It is super easy and cute! lol it reminds me of a goddess look which makes be feel super pretty even when I know that I put almost no effort into my hair for the day :D