Social Networking

Hey Nice Girls.

What started out as a great way to socialize with friends is fast becoming a way to bully and harass people. After noticing a few inappropriate statuses today I think it is time to talk about the correct way to use Facebook. I use Facebook to keep in touch with friends, share what is going on in my life, and stay current with my favorite stores and celebrities. Facebook should not be used to threaten, bully, or hurt others.

Most of my readers are upperclassmen in high school to college. Remember future employers have the ability to check and monitor your Facebook. If you would not open your Facebook to your grandmother and let her read everything on your wall, it probably should not be on there.

When applying for a job, you could have a stellar interview, a BOMB.Com resume and fabulous references, but your Facebook could hurt your chances at a job. This is just a friendly reminder to be careful of the things you are posting on your wall, the pictures you are posting and the comments your friends are leaving. Be responsible. You control your actions and your future.

Please keep all of this in mind when chatting away on Facebook or even on Twitter. These sites are places to socialize and have fun. It’s okay to blow off some steam with a status post every now and then but it is never okay to threaten someone.

Send blog requests my way. I will try to get to as many of them as I can. I hope you are having a great week. And remember, nice girls always finish first.

BrittneeNoel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

trying to very patiently wait for a new blog and esp vlog!!!

Anonymous said...

what are ur sugestions on a great date nite outfit, hair, and make-up? also missing ur monthly favorites!

Anonymous said...

I know on your facebook you said that you would not be one for a long while do to being a Rio Gamma, does that mean you will not be able to do blogs or vlogs also?
Love,
A Devoted Fan