My favorite 2012 sun dresses

Happy Monday everyone!

I'm up and moving on this cold deary morning.  I have quite a few things on my to do list today so I am multitasking and blogging in my first two classes.  Shhhh... Don't tell mom!  

As promised here this is a post about a few of my favorite spring/ summer dresses that are in the stores this year.  



The Limited 

1. Draped Sheath Dress: 98.00
2. Inset Waist Dress:  89.00
3. Dotted Tank Dress: 89.90
4. Dolman Sleeve Dress: 79.90


Lilly Pulitzer
1. Whitaker Dress: 388
2. Cassie Dress: 98
3. Peggy Dress: 198
4. Parker Dress; 228

The only two dresses out of these that I would wear to my new job this summer are The Draped Sheath Dress and the Inset Waist Dress from The Limited.  I'm a freeze baby so I would have to have something to cover my shoulders if I was to wear the Inset Waist Dress. 

I am absolutely in love with the Lilly dresses.  My goal is to find a good one for graduation in May.  Hopefully I will be able to find one that I will be able to rock my fabulous hot pink heels with.  I have decided that if I graduated in my pink heels from high school I will graduate college in the same pink heels.  I know it is silly, but its what I want to do. 

What are your favorite dresses that are out this year?  I would love to see them!  

Also, check out the post from last week about a few product tips and tricks I found!  These are absolutely fabulous ideas!  Product Tips & Tricks

I hope you have a fabulous Monday and I will talk with you soon.  Be Fierce, Be Fabulous, Be You and remember, nice girls always finish first!

BrittneeNoel  





No comments: